- 3 no. Kone passenger lifts service all floors including the basement car park
- Suspended ceilings tiles with Lug recessed LED 600 x 600 panels, providing an average of 500 Lux on each floor, along with ceiling tiles to conceal above ceiling electrical installations.
- Recessed floor boxes containing two twin sockets and a twin data point shall be provided at a rate of one per 10sq. metres within a raised access floor.
- Heat recovery/ventilation shall be provided to all internal spaces by means of VAM heat recovery units supplying fresh air and extract. Fresh air design is based on a volume of 10 litres/second per person.
- A VRV AC system will provide heating and cooling on each floor, with each floor having its own central Daikin itouch controller
- Floor to Celling heights 2.6m (allowing for raised access floors and suspended ceilings)
The Cube is clad with a combination of full height glazed aluminium curtain walling system, Kingspan Optima cladding, and terracotta tiled finish. The front of the building is finished with a contrast of different colour Portuguese limestone and Granite slabs.